Wendy Dunbar LMT
Wendy Dunbar specializes in rehabilitative medical massage therapy to accelerate healing from sports injury, car accidents, falls, surgery and relaxation massage techniques to reduce stress and improve range of motion for everyday life.
Wendy graduated from Aesthetics’ University and has been in practice since 1990. Her studies focused on deep and soft tissue massage and continue in a more medical based practice today that focuses on, but is not limited to:
- Problems in the head
- Neck injury and pain
- Shoulder injury and pain
Wendy offers massages which are tailored to her individual client’s specific requests and needs of relaxation, stress relieving energy work, and raindrop technique which involves the direct application of Young Living’s therapeutic grade essential oils along the spine and to the feet. Wendy’s clients appreciate her ability in finding the areas that need work and being able to focus her attention to their needs. Her client’s take comfort in knowing that she really cares about their treatment and looks to resolve their muscular discomfort by modifying their treatments as needed so they get the full the benefits of massage therapy.
Wendy is an LMT - Licensed Massage Therapist. Wendy has over 1250 training hours in various modalities, over 20 years experience and is licensed in the state of Wisconsin as well as being fully insured. Wendy is a Certified Hypnotherapist in addition to running her own business. She has aligned herself with medical practices throughout her entire career. Wendy’s dedication to treating clients with the best techniques is ongoing.
- Prior experience: with Family Chiropractic Mukwonago, WI, Greenridge and Serenity Day Spa Mukwonago, WI, as Proprietor of In Touch Therapeutic Massage Palmyra, WI the Anatomy Physical Therapy Mukwonago, WI.
- Certified Hypnotherapist providing services in relaxation, addiction, pain, and stress, self-empowerment are only a few areas that hypnotherapy can be helpful for patients.
- Member of Associated Massage Bodyworkers Professionals
- Member of National Guild of Hypnosis
Relaxation Massage and Spa Treatments – Graduated November 1990
Certified Hypnotherapy 2010
- Aromatherapy and Essential Oils for Spa Treatments (16 hours)
- Lymphatic Massage & Drainage (40 hours)
- Treating Pain in the Temporomadibular Joint & Cranial Sacral 1-2 (36 hours)
- Soft Tissue Release 1 & 2 (48 hours)
- Visceral Manipulation (24 hours)
- Myofascial 1 (24 hours)
- Myofascial Pelvic Release (18 hours)
- Orthopedic Massage (24 hours)
- Myokenetics (24 hours)
- Chair Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Reiki 1 &2
- Seated Therapeutic Massage (16 hours)
- Hypnotherapy (56 hours)