Massage therapy is a hands-on manipulation of the soft tissues of the body including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints. It is designed to relieve discomfort associated with everyday physical stressors, muscular overuse and many chronic pain syndromes. Massage therapy can also significantly reduce the development of painful muscular patterning, if utilized early enough after accidents involving trauma and injury. Massage is also used solely for relaxation and stress reduction. Massage therapy has many different subtypes offered at Serenity Healthcare. Treatment can be tailored toward craniosacral therapy, Reiki, deep tissue, lymphatic massage, sports massage or Swedish massage we also Hot Stone massage, as well. There are many benefits of massage therapy.
A few Massage Therapy Benefits
- Increased flexibility of muscles, ligaments, and other soft tissues.
- Relieving muscle aches and stiffness.
- Increased joint range of motion.
- Enhancing general relaxation and stress reduction.
- Improved circulation of blood and lymph.
- Removal of metabolic waste products from muscles.
- Improving immune system functioning.
Give the Gift of Massage Therapy. If you need stress relief and your muscles are tired and fatigued, call Serenity to schedule your appointment today 262-522-8640.