“Tired and Wired” Can you relate to this story? Do you always feel tired? Are you busy from the time you wake in the morning to the moment you lay your head on the pillow at night. Do you wear many different hats such as mother, professional, wife, coach, cook, chauffer, caretaker, and more? Do you…No Comments
Menopause and aging is not just for women. Men experience midlife changes as well. This condition is caused by a shift in hormonal balance; however it involves different hormones than those in women. Doctors label this condition “Male menopause,” also called “Andropause”. Decreasing hormones is a natural part of aging and for some, may cause uncomfortable symptoms…No Comments
Integrative medicine, the field of medicine which combines the use of conventional and complementary techniques in reaching health and wellness goals, is now available for pediatric patients through the Pediatric Integrative Medical Center at the Serenity Health Care Center. Under the guidance of a board-certified internal medicine doctor, the program combines the best evidence-based conventional medicine with…No Comments
What is Gasteroespohageal reflux Disease Gerd? GERD occurs when stomach contents, which normally move moves down through the digestive system, flow back into the ESOPHAGUS. The most common symptoms is frequent heart burn, although other symptoms such as difficulty swallowing, indigestion and coughing may also occur. What causes gerd? The lowe ESOPHAGEAL sphincter is located…No Comments
JOIN The SERENITY CLUB
The Dark Side Of Injury By Debra Muth, ND
- 9 Symptoms That May Be Corrected With Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- 10 Signs You May Need to Get Lyme Disease Treatment
- Is HCG Weight Loss Right for You? 5 Things to Know
- Adrenal Fatigue: What Causes It, and How to Treat It
- You May Need Allergy Testing if You Have These Symptoms
- ADHD Treatment FAQs: What Are Your Options?
- Can You Test for APOE4?
- How Quickly Does Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Work?
- 5 Ways Environmental Medicine Can Help You Get Healthier Than Ever
- Lyme Disease Treatment That Actually Works
Our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of patients and anyone in need of any of our services. Moving forward through these uncertain times, as an option we offer TeleHealth services to help you stay healthy and strong in the comfort of your own setting..
Please checkout our TeleHealth service here:TeleHealth Service