Nancy Carlson: ‘The little bite cost me quite a lot’ says Hawthorn Hollow naturalist. By JULIA FAIR Kenosha News.com Aug 22, 2017 A tick clung to Nancy Carlson’s hip after a workday spent outside in 2013. It wasn’t abnormal. “I pull ticks off all the time, it’s not a big deal,” Nancy Carlson, a naturalist…No Comments
4 things you should know about Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome Ask a group of people if they’ve ever heard of Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome, and the answer is usually no. Traditional medical practitioners may not take this problem seriously or they may misdiagnose its symptoms. Here are four things the practitioners at our functional medicine…No Comments
Debra Muth, ND, is a Lyme Literate Practitioner treating Lyme disease in Kenosha Lyme disease in Kenosha is a growing problem. The things we love about our state—the forests, farmlands and parks—provide a perfect environment for the infected tick population that transmits Lyme disease to people of all ages. People with Lyme disease in Wisconsin…No Comments
How are practitioners defining ADD, ADHD and autism? It’s helpful for people to understand how practitioners are defining ADD, ADHD and autism. First, focus on the similarities. All of these conditions may cause someone to be overly active or impulsive. They may also have difficulties interacting with people. In fact, people can be diagnosed with…No Comments
JOIN The SERENITY CLUB
The Dark Side Of Injury By Debra Muth, ND
- 9 Symptoms That May Be Corrected With Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- 10 Signs You May Need to Get Lyme Disease Treatment
- Is HCG Weight Loss Right for You? 5 Things to Know
- Adrenal Fatigue: What Causes It, and How to Treat It
- You May Need Allergy Testing if You Have These Symptoms
- ADHD Treatment FAQs: What Are Your Options?
- Can You Test for APOE4?
- How Quickly Does Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Work?
- 5 Ways Environmental Medicine Can Help You Get Healthier Than Ever
- Lyme Disease Treatment That Actually Works
Our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of patients and anyone in need of any of our services. Moving forward through these uncertain times, as an option we offer TeleHealth services to help you stay healthy and strong in the comfort of your own setting..
Please checkout our TeleHealth service here:TeleHealth Service