Colleen Wichmann, RN, Thermography Technician
Colleen Wichmann, RN, Certified Thermography Technician uses digital infrared imaging as a non-invasive, painless diagnostic tool used for the early detection of autoimmune disease, cancer and precancerous conditions, gastrointestinal issues, musculoskeletal abnormalities, toxicity, and vascular disease.
Most of Serenity’s patients undergo this simple test to uncover hidden illnesses or as a benchmark for monitoring health improvements.
Colleen Wichmann’s Credentials include:
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Clinical Thermography Technician
Registered Nurse for Serenity Health Care Center since 2017
Colleen Wichmann has been a Registered Nurse since 2015 after many years of working with patients as a CNA and Medication Technician in Assisted Living and Memory Care facilities.
She is also a Certified Clinical Thermography Technician, helping to identify inflammation and asymmetric thermal patterns that indicate dysfunction in the body.
Since Colleen can remember, she has been interested in wellness, nutrition and nutritional healing, disease prevention, and Functional Medicine. She strongly believes in looking at the body as a whole unit with many moving parts and treating the root cause of illness – rather than only focusing on individual symptoms.
Her favorite quote: “If you listen to your body when it whispers, you won’t have to hear it scream.”
Education, Certification, and Training
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Registered Nurse
- Clinical Thermography Certification
Colleen Wichmann, RN, specializes in the treatment of the following conditions using Medical Thermography:
- Deep-rooted periodontal issues (often missed on dental x-rays)
- Comprehensive thyroid
- Carotid artery
- Coronary issues
- A complete breast scan detects abnormalities 7-10 years earlier than a mammogram for cell changes
- Lymphatic congestion and lymph node activity
- Full spine (upper and lower back)
- Major organs: stomach, diaphragm, gallbladder, liver, large and small intestines, kidneys, ascending and descending colon, ovaries, uterus, bladder, and more
- Intestinal inflammation
- Joint pain