Greg Brown, MD
Gregory L. Brown, MD
Dr Gregory Brown, MD, is a Board-Certified Internist who has been practicing Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine for over 30 years. Dr Brown has been our Medical Director since 2011 and has earned a reputation as one of the leading functional doctors in the Midwest.
Gregory L. Brown’s Credentials include:
- The University of Nebraska, College of Medicine, MD
- Completed Residency at Sinai Medical Center in 1987
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Lyme Disease Therapy by ILADS
- Medical chelation by ACAM
- Biomedical Therapy in ASD by ARI (Autism Research Institute)
Medical Director for Serenity Health Center
Dr. Gregory Brown is a board certified internist who has been in practice since 1988 with extensive experience in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
Since 2008, Dr. Gregory Brown has been practicing functional medicine with a focus on the integrative medical treatment of the Autism Spectrum Disorders, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), as well as the many immune, infectious, gastrointestinal and systemic problems faced by these individuals and many others.
Dr. Gregory Brown’s practice has grown to include chronic infectious disease in children and adults, particularly chronic Lyme disease, and the behavior and functional impairments these infections can cause.
Education, Certification and Training
In addition to his training in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine, he holds certifications and training in:
- Medical chelation by ACAM (American College for Advancement in Medicine)
- Biomedical therapy in ASD by ARI (Autism Research Institute)
- Hyperbaric Medicine by IBUM (International Board of Undersea Medicine)
- Lyme disease therapy by ILADS (International Lyme and Associated Disease Society)
- Defeat Autism Now! Practitioner
- Gregory Brown, MD, graduated from the University of Nebraska and has 18 years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Dr Brown has earned a reputation as one of the leading functional doctors in the Midwest, specializing in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Lyme Disease
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Chronic Illness & Immune Problems
- Gastrointestinal & Systemic Problems
- Behavioral & Functional Impairments
- Thyroid Dysfunction & Fatigue Syndromes
Speak with our patient care expert today.