Our massage therapy services are designed to relieve discomfort associated with everyday physical stressors, muscular overuse, many chronic pain syndromes and other conditions.
The Serenity Care Signature Massage therapy and guided visualization services we offer are as follows:
- Foremost Full-Body Massage combines both manual and energy techniques
- Soft Tissue Release Massage
- Journey to Serenity massage and Guided Visualitzation Therapy
- Foot Revival Massage
- Detox Foot Baths
- Chakra Balancing and Clearing Therapy
- BioMat Far Infrared Therapy
- Chiropractic Massage Therapy
For many cultures throughout the world massage therapy has a long history.
In the United States most people understand the relaxation benefits of massage, but only recently have many people come to understand the health-related benefits of massage therapies. Some of the benefits of therapeutic massage include:
- Reduction in pain
- Reduction in painful muscular patterning, if utilized early after accidents, trauma and injury
- Rehabilitation of sports injuries
- Increased joint range of motion
- Improved circulation of blood and lymph
- Removal of metabolic waste products from muscles (detoxification)
- Improving immune system functioning
- Enhancement in general relaxation
- Stress reduction
- Anxiety and depression reduction
- Increases in overall general wellness
There is a growing body of research on the health benefits of massage therapy. According to the National Institute of Health, National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, researchers have studied the effects of massage for many conditions. Some that they have studied more extensively and their health-related benefits documented include, pain, cancer, fibromyalgia, immune function, headaches, mental health and other areas.
If you would like to schedule a therapeutic massage, call Serenity Health Care Center at 262-522-8640.