Chronic pain is a health issue for 100 million Americans, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Two-thirds of these people suffer from moderate to severe pain that interferes with their daily lives. In addition leaving you feeling foggy and disconnected, pain medications often interfere or create additional health issues. This is why more…No Comments
By: Heather King, DC Plantar fasciitis or “heel pain syndrome” affects nearly 2 million people! Plantar fasciitis is inflammation and pain in the band of tissue that connects the heel to the toes, and forms the arch of the foot. It can come on slowly over time or be a sudden sharp pain. It can…No Comments
Sports are a huge part of everyday life for many people. Even if you don’t play sports, you’re probably related to or know someone who does. We’re in awe of how they push their bodies to a higher level to excel in football, basketball, baseball, gymnastics and more. Athletes battle a lot of injuries in…No Comments
JOIN The SERENITY CLUB
The Dark Side Of Injury By Debra Muth, ND
- Prostate Health Secrets for Men
- 9 Symptoms That May Be Corrected With Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- 10 Signs You May Need to Get Lyme Disease Treatment
- Is HCG Weight Loss Right for You? 5 Things to Know
- Adrenal Fatigue: What Causes It, and How to Treat It
- You May Need Allergy Testing if You Have These Symptoms
- ADHD Treatment FAQs: What Are Your Options?
- Can You Test for APOE4?
- How Quickly Does Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Work?
- 5 Ways Environmental Medicine Can Help You Get Healthier Than Ever