An estimated 20 million Americans have a thyroid disorder or disease according to the American Thyroid Association. What’s more scary is that up to 60 percent of people don’t know they have a thyroid disorder. Undiagnosed thyroid disease can put you at risk for cardiovascular diseases, osteoporosis, pregnancy complications and many other medical conditions. Join…No Comments
High blood pressure is a dangerous health condition that leads to cardiovascular disease and many other illnesses. While the exact cause isn’t always known, there are many underlying factors that contribute to the development of high blood pressure. These lifestyle choices can make a positive difference. Weight Gain Can Cause High Blood Pressure: Being overweight…No Comments
Coronary heart disease is a leading cause of death in the United States for both men and women. While genetics and age can raise your risk for heart disease, the choices you make in your daily life can make a big difference in your heart health. Here are some tips to help you learn more…No Comments
JOIN The SERENITY CLUB
The Dark Side Of Injury By Debra Muth, ND
- Prostate Health Secrets for Men
- 9 Symptoms That May Be Corrected With Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- 10 Signs You May Need to Get Lyme Disease Treatment
- Is HCG Weight Loss Right for You? 5 Things to Know
- Adrenal Fatigue: What Causes It, and How to Treat It
- You May Need Allergy Testing if You Have These Symptoms
- ADHD Treatment FAQs: What Are Your Options?
- Can You Test for APOE4?
- How Quickly Does Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Work?
- 5 Ways Environmental Medicine Can Help You Get Healthier Than Ever