Foods That Are Aphrodisiacs Food and sex can be an erotic mix – if you know what you’re doing! Food and sex can be a seriously erotic mix if you know what you’re doing, so getting to grips with aphrodisiac foods this Valentine’s Day will be really worth it. For some people the idea of…No Comments
What men should know about low-T and bioidentical hormones At our functional medicine clinic near Milwaukee, our experienced hormone providers are knowledgeable about low-T and bioidentical hormones. Low-T can affect men’s quality of life and health. The basics of low-T and bioidentical hormones To understand low-T and bioidentical hormones, you have to understand what happens…No Comments
Linking low levels of vitamin D and bladder cancer Many people know that they get vitamin D from milk and being outside in the sun, but what many people do not know is the potential health hazards of low levels of vitamin D in your body. At our natural medicine clinic in Milwaukee, we are…No Comments
Men’s health is important! Yet, it’s often said that men tend to take better care of their car than they do their health. What I believe this means is that many men tend to ignore “little” health symptoms more often than women. If it’s not too much of a problem, men just keep going. Some…No Comments
JOIN The SERENITY CLUB
The Dark Side Of Injury By Debra Muth, ND
- What Causes Low “T” Testosterone (Male Hypogonadism)
- Is COVID affecting you in the bedroom:
- Are You Too Tired To Tango?
- Prostate Health Secrets for Men
- 9 Symptoms That May Be Corrected With Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- 10 Signs You May Need to Get Lyme Disease Treatment
- Is HCG Weight Loss Right for You? 5 Things to Know
- Adrenal Fatigue: What Causes It, and How to Treat It
- You May Need Allergy Testing if You Have These Symptoms
- ADHD Treatment FAQs: What Are Your Options?