Is Your Nervous System Functioning Properly? The nervous system functioning is affected greatly in autism. The effected nervous system can be responsible for things such as hyperactivity, attention issues, sleep disturbances, behavior problems, social issues, sensory processing issues and can be linked to digestive and immune system functions. Bowel and bladder problems and autoimmune dysfunction…No Comments
The Dark Side Of Injury By Debra Muth, ND
- Prostate Health Secrets for Men
- 9 Symptoms That May Be Corrected With Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- 10 Signs You May Need to Get Lyme Disease Treatment
- Is HCG Weight Loss Right for You? 5 Things to Know
- Adrenal Fatigue: What Causes It, and How to Treat It
- You May Need Allergy Testing if You Have These Symptoms
- ADHD Treatment FAQs: What Are Your Options?
- Can You Test for APOE4?
- How Quickly Does Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Work?
- 5 Ways Environmental Medicine Can Help You Get Healthier Than Ever
Our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of patients and anyone in need of any of our services. Moving forward through these uncertain times, as an option we offer TeleHealth services to help you stay healthy and strong in the comfort of your own setting..
Please checkout our TeleHealth service here:TeleHealth Service