Leptin, often called the obesity hormone, plays a significant role in regulating appetite and body weight. As weight decreases, leptin falls to stimulate your appetite. When body weight increases, levels should decrease to suppress appetite. If your levels are abnormal, it has a negative effect on your weight and overall health. Learn about leptin and…No Comments
The Dark Side Of Injury By Debra Muth, ND
- Prostate Health Secrets for Men
- 9 Symptoms That May Be Corrected With Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- 10 Signs You May Need to Get Lyme Disease Treatment
- Is HCG Weight Loss Right for You? 5 Things to Know
- Adrenal Fatigue: What Causes It, and How to Treat It
- You May Need Allergy Testing if You Have These Symptoms
- ADHD Treatment FAQs: What Are Your Options?
- Can You Test for APOE4?
- How Quickly Does Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Work?
- 5 Ways Environmental Medicine Can Help You Get Healthier Than Ever