Leptin, often called the obesity hormone, plays a significant role in regulating appetite and body weight. As weight decreases, leptin falls to stimulate your appetite. When body weight increases, levels should decrease to suppress appetite. If your levels are abnormal, it has a negative effect on your weight and overall health. Learn about leptin and…No Comments
The Dark Side Of Injury By Debra Muth, ND
- What Causes Low “T” Testosterone (Male Hypogonadism)
- Is COVID affecting you in the bedroom:
- Are You Too Tired To Tango?
- Prostate Health Secrets for Men
- 9 Symptoms That May Be Corrected With Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- 10 Signs You May Need to Get Lyme Disease Treatment
- Is HCG Weight Loss Right for You? 5 Things to Know
- Adrenal Fatigue: What Causes It, and How to Treat It
- You May Need Allergy Testing if You Have These Symptoms
- ADHD Treatment FAQs: What Are Your Options?