Do your homework if you’ve been injured at work and need a worker’s compensation lawyer. You need someone who has experience in your specific situation. An attorney with expertise in worker’s compensation in your state. Referrals are a great place to start your research. Just keep in mind that the attorney you need is usually…No Comments
Worker’s comp roadblocks can multiply! If you are injured on the job, worker’s compensation is supposed to pay medical expenses that are necessary to diagnose and treat your injury. In addition, it should also provide disability payments while you can’t work. It may pay for retraining and other benefits if you can’t return to work…No Comments
I just launched my new book, The Dark Side of Injury. Navigating the worker’s compensation system requires more than a map. You need a step-by-step guide with resources for worker’s comp to see you through. The Dark Side of Injury offers resources to help you navigate through the system. Too many times, news is about…No Comments
JOIN The SERENITY CLUB
The Dark Side Of Injury By Debra Muth, ND
- Prostate Health Secrets for Men
- 9 Symptoms That May Be Corrected With Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- 10 Signs You May Need to Get Lyme Disease Treatment
- Is HCG Weight Loss Right for You? 5 Things to Know
- Adrenal Fatigue: What Causes It, and How to Treat It
- You May Need Allergy Testing if You Have These Symptoms
- ADHD Treatment FAQs: What Are Your Options?
- Can You Test for APOE4?
- How Quickly Does Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Work?
- 5 Ways Environmental Medicine Can Help You Get Healthier Than Ever