Dr. Muth interviewed for US News & World Report, “5 Ways to Mitigate the Financial Downside of a Disability”by Kimberly Palmer, May 13, 2015. Whether you were injured on the job or fell ill, you can reduce the money stress your family will face. Read Dr. Muth’s recommendations to protect your family from experiencing the…No Comments
Worker’s comp roadblocks can multiply! If you are injured on the job, worker’s compensation is supposed to pay medical expenses that are necessary to diagnose and treat your injury. In addition, it should also provide disability payments while you can’t work. It may pay for retraining and other benefits if you can’t return to work…No Comments
New Book “the Dark Side of Injury” Exposes the Corruption Behind Worker’s Compensation, Health Insurance, and the Medical and Pharmaceutical Industry PALMYRA, WI–(Marketwired – February 18, 2015) – Dr. Debra Muth has worked in the medical industry for over twenty years and yet her husband became the victim of medical abuse. Dr. Muth feels “it…No Comments
JOIN The SERENITY CLUB
The Dark Side Of Injury By Debra Muth, ND
- Prostate Health Secrets for Men
- 9 Symptoms That May Be Corrected With Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- 10 Signs You May Need to Get Lyme Disease Treatment
- Is HCG Weight Loss Right for You? 5 Things to Know
- Adrenal Fatigue: What Causes It, and How to Treat It
- You May Need Allergy Testing if You Have These Symptoms
- ADHD Treatment FAQs: What Are Your Options?
- Can You Test for APOE4?
- How Quickly Does Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Work?
- 5 Ways Environmental Medicine Can Help You Get Healthier Than Ever