What Is A Food Sensitivities Lab?
Food sensitivities occur in so many fashions. They can be delayed or immediate. Our immediate foods we recognize but is the delayed foods that are harder to identify.
Food sensitivities are often caused by something called “leaky gut”. Leaky gut is a term used when the tight junctions of the GI tract become compromised. This can happen for a variety of reasons including infection be it bacterial, parasitic, or viral. It is when these junctions become loose that food particles can move through and come in contact with the immune system. This can cause delayed food allergies to occur.
- Do you have bloating, constipation, and diarrhea?
- Do you have irritable bowel disease?
- Do you have fatigue, especially after you eat?
- Do you crave certain foods?
- What are your 5 most hated foods?
- Do you have skin rashes or itching?
- Do you have mood changes after you eat?
- Do you have depression?
- Do you have anxiety?
- Do you have swelling?
- Do you have frequent urination?
- Do you have unexplained weight gain?
- Do you have migraines or headaches?
- Do you have autoimmune disease?
What Can A Food Sensitivities Lab Do?
- Getting food sensitivity testing can finally give you the answers about what foods cause problems for you
- Once you have food sensitivity testing done you will know which foods benefit or harm you
- This gives us an idea of what is going on with your immune system