What Is A Microbiome Stool Panel?
Stool testing is the window into your entire body and immune system. The microbiome is everything to a healthy body. Stool testing can tell us how many good and bad bacteria is present. With GI testing we can see the immune markers, inflammation and if the tight junctions are a problem.
Not all stool testing is the same; in order to really determine what is going on in the intestinal tract you need a test that is sensitive and specific.
What the gut lining reveals is what the brain barrier reveals.
- Do you have gas, bloating, constipation or diarrhea?
- Better known as Irritable bowel disease?
- Do you have mid-abdominal weight gain?
- Do you have fatigue?
- Have you traveled outside of the country?
- Do you have chronic infections?
- Do you have rectal itching, especially at night?
- Do you have chronic skin itching or rashes?
- Do you have an autoimmune disease?
- Do you have chronic pain?
- Do you have thyroid disease?
- Do you have ADHD?
- Have you been exposed to mold?
- Do you have anxiety?
What Can A Microbiome Stool Panel Do?
- Once we know what type of bacteria’s, viruses, or parasites are present in the GI tract we can create a specific plan for you.
- Have you been struggling with chronic illness but haven’t been able to find the reason why? GI bacteria can be the reason for chronic illness.
- GI Bacteria can be a reason for fatigue and allergies.