Telehealth-Online-Virtual-Healthcare for Wisconsin
What is Telehealth? Is it right for you?
Telehealth is an innovative way for us to deliver healthcare to you in the comfort of your own setting.
Telehealth (or “virtual healthcare”) refers to services provided over a technology platform rather than an in-person visit to our clinic. We use video-conferencing or the telephone to serve you wherever you are.
- It complements in-person care, but does not replace it.
- Depending on the specific role or service, Telehealth is also referred to as E-Visits, Telemedicine, Virtual Visits, Mobile Health, E-health, M-health, etc.
Why would you use our Telehealth service?
In recent years, people of all ages have learned how to use technology to stay in touch with loved ones – Serenity Health Care Center does the same with our patients.
Having a non-conventional touchpoint with our patients helps us to monitor your current physical state.
We look forward to an in-person visit from you, but virtual monitoring is an option to discuss with your Serenity provider.
Benefits of Telehealth:
- Less time away from home
- Less time away from work and school
- Fewer travel expenses
- A simpler process to receive healthcare
- Collaboration with primary physician and specialists with a group call if needed
- A remote consultation can be routine, urgent or diagnostic
What can you expect from your online Serenity appointment?
Your very first appointment via Telehealth includes an evaluation, a comprehensive assessment, and can have an initial treatment. The whole appointment will be done through a live video call where we ask you where your pain points are, your medical histories, surgeries, etc.
We then send you a personalized care or treatment plan (perhaps speaking to diet and food groups, etc). As for frequency of appointments, it will depend on different factors such as your condition and wellness goals.
How does Telehealth work?
Telehealth has been used to diagnose and treat patients in remote locations for decades. Monitoring patients without physically seeing them is not only beneficial to those who live in rural areas, but also for those who live in metropolitan areas because it can save on commuting and waiting room time.
What you need:
- An Internet connection for fast, uninterrupted communication.
- A device with a screen, camera and microphone. This can be a smartphone, tablet, or computer
- A quiet isolated room with good lighting
What are your options to connect to your Telehealth appointment?
We use a HIPPA-compliant link that is sent to you.
The link will be sent to your email. Click the link and it will connect you to the platform.
More convenient online services:
Your virtual care includes more than just a remote visit with your provider. Try our:
• Patient Portal
- You can review and pay your bills on-line
- Check appointments you have scheduled
- Send secure messaging to your provider
- View personal images and documents before and after your appointment
- Change your messaging preferences
- Access to personal health records
• Online dispensary
Did you know that you don’t have to be a Serenity patient to take advantage of the convenience and economical prices for the best quality supplements on the market? It’s true. Just create an account and get your supplements, vitamins, essential oils, and thousands of natural products.
If you are a Serenity patient already, create an account. You can simplify the ordering process by asking your provider to list your prescribed products inside the platform for easy future reference.
• Blood Analysis & Lab Test packages from home
Armed with a detailed screening, we can decipher quickly what may be the root cause of your condition. The wide range of packages available will give us definitive clinical answers. Start with a Telehealth call, then we will suggest a panel test. Save time and money by coming to the clinic with your test results in hand!
• Patient Education Media Center
Take control of your health. Learn more about your condition from the experts. We have videos for you to watch here.