Taking care of your breasts is important to your long-term health. That’s why we are hosting a breast clinic. Understanding breast disorders is vital for early detection. You need to know what feels or looks different from normal. Join our “Happy Breasts” clinic portion at Serenity Health Care in Waukesha so that you can give your breasts the best care.
Our “Happy Breasts” clinic will start with a breast thermogram. This procedure produces a regional temperature map of your breasts for early disease detection. Then, there will be instruction on Myofascial self-care for your breasts.
- Thermography’s role in breast disorders is to help in early detection and monitoring of abnormal physiology and the establishment of risk factors for the development or existence of disease. This non-invasive treatment can provide needed information in order for your provider to create a specific health plan to assist in preventing disease.
- Myofascial Release self-care will teach you how you can positively change the breast tissue (improve mobility and decrease scarring). New studies are showing that “gentle mechanical forces alone can revert and stop the out-of-control growth of cancer cells”. Come and learn a noninvasive way to treat your breasts by giving them a healthy squeeze.
Our initial free seminar on Wednesday, September 23 (6:00 to 8:00 pm) requires advance registration. You’ll learn about breast care and alternatives for traditional breast health. This includes tips, environmental factors, disease detection methods and lymphatic connections for breast health. Part 2 focuses on the breast clinic (dates and info shown below).
Breast Clinic Information
- Friday, October 9, 2015 from 7 AM – 2 PM
- Wednesday, October 28, 2015 from 1 PM – 7 PM
Serenity Health Care, 2607 N. Grandview Blvd., Waukesha, WI
- $160 (Normally $245, clinic savings of 35%)
- Includes Breast Thermography + 30 minutes of Myofascial self-care instruction
Call Jane at 262.746.9090 to reserve your time. Payment due on date of clinic.
Looking forward to seeing you at our breast clinic!