Gluten Free Pancakes
These are the best GF pancakes I have ever! You will not be able to tell the difference. Enjoy them with fresh maple, blueberry syrup, or fill with chocolate chips.
- 1 cup Meister’s GF flour mix
- ½ cup potato starch
- ½ cup almonds (optional)
- 3 tsp sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk (rice, almond, soy or dairy)
- 2 TSP coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup miniature chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix dry ingredients: Meister’s flour, potato starch, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl mix: eggs, milk, coconut oil (melted), and vanilla. Gradually add the dry ingredients into this mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Add any optional ingredients: almonds or chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- Prepare skittle for non-stick heating. Bring skittle to warm temperature. Pour batter onto the skittle in pancake form and cook until done. Serve with syrup.