Resalable container or heavy sealable plastic bag.
- 1 roll of good quality paper towels such as Bounty Select a Size
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 tbsp Castile soup (some are scented i.e. Dr. Bronner’s peppermint of almond)
- 1 – ½ tsp oil such as canola, almond or olive oil
- Cut roll of paper towels in half cross- wise with a serrated knife. Remove the cardboard center from the middle – OR separate all towels and put in pile.
- Place your paper towels in a resealable container or in a bowl if it will be stored into a plastic bag.
- Mix water, Castile soap and oil. Stir well
- Pour the mixture over the paper towels in the container. If wish to keep in a plastic bag, pour hot liquid over towels in a bowl and put in plastic bag when cooled.