Detox diets are trendy today. While each fad diet varies, typical characteristics are fasting followed by a strict diet of raw vegetables, fruits and water. Some detox diets also include colon cleansing and supplements. We’re constantly bombarded with novel detox diets and products in the media. Like most fad diets, there is little evidence that…No Comments
Stress is normal in today’s world. It seems to parade in front of most of us on a daily basis. When you or your loved ones are dealing with an injury or illness, your stress level gets a boost. My husband’s on-the-job injury resulted in fighting our way through worker’s compensation, medical complications and more….1 Comment
At the beginning of every year our health insurance premiums tend to go up instead of down even if you don’t use your insurance. It is not uncommon for you to see a 24% increase in rates on an annual basis. Some employers create wellness programs in response to health insurance premiums increasing. Has your…No Comments
JOIN The SERENITY CLUB
The Dark Side Of Injury By Debra Muth, ND
- What Causes Low “T” Testosterone (Male Hypogonadism)
- Is COVID affecting you in the bedroom:
- Are You Too Tired To Tango?
- Prostate Health Secrets for Men
- 9 Symptoms That May Be Corrected With Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- 10 Signs You May Need to Get Lyme Disease Treatment
- Is HCG Weight Loss Right for You? 5 Things to Know
- Adrenal Fatigue: What Causes It, and How to Treat It
- You May Need Allergy Testing if You Have These Symptoms
- ADHD Treatment FAQs: What Are Your Options?