Gluten & Dairy Free Chicken Wraps
Loaded with flavor and antioxidants, this wrap has it all!
Don’t like or can’t eat a certain vegetable? Substitute your favorite alternative.
For a sweeter variation, try it with your favorite barbeque sauce; add sliced red onions and shredded lettuce for extra crunch.
- 1 whole precooked chicken, deboned and sliced or shredded to equal 4 cups
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 3 medium carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free vinaigrette
- Wrap ingredients in Gluten Free tortilla – my favorite are French Meadow wraps, or make your own with this great recipe for Gluten Free Tortillas!