Men’s health is important! Yet, it’s often said that men tend to take better care of their car than they do their health. What I believe this means is that many men tend to ignore “little” health symptoms more often than women. If it’s not too much of a problem, men just keep going. Some…No Comments
The PSA blood test is commonly used to check for signs of prostate cancer or other prostate problems. When a PSA level comes back high, the next step is usually recommended is a biopsy. But recent information suggests another possible option could be to repeat the PSA test a month or so later to monitor….1 Comment
By: Heather King, DC Plantar fasciitis or “heel pain syndrome” affects nearly 2 million people! Plantar fasciitis is inflammation and pain in the band of tissue that connects the heel to the toes, and forms the arch of the foot. It can come on slowly over time or be a sudden sharp pain. It can…No Comments
Expect worker’s compensation surveillance when you file a claim! My family found out just how intrusive worker’s compensation surveillance is after my husband was injured at work. It prompted me to write a book, “The Dark Side of Injury”. My hope is that if you walk a few miles in my shoes as you read…No Comments
JOIN The SERENITY CLUB
The Dark Side Of Injury By Debra Muth, ND
- What Causes Low “T” Testosterone (Male Hypogonadism)
- Is COVID affecting you in the bedroom:
- Are You Too Tired To Tango?
- Prostate Health Secrets for Men
- 9 Symptoms That May Be Corrected With Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- 10 Signs You May Need to Get Lyme Disease Treatment
- Is HCG Weight Loss Right for You? 5 Things to Know
- Adrenal Fatigue: What Causes It, and How to Treat It
- You May Need Allergy Testing if You Have These Symptoms
- ADHD Treatment FAQs: What Are Your Options?