What Is A Brain Neurotransmitter Lab?
Serenity Health Care Center offers Brain Neurotransmitter testing at it's functional medical clinic in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
- Are you a busy woman who is loosing herself?
- Struggling with insomnia?
- Are you getting anxiety?
- Are you forgetting things or do you feel like you have ADHD?
- Are you depressed or just feel like you have lost your happiness in life?
- Are you craving sweets, salts, and caffeine?
- Do you have times that you feel like you could eat everything in sight but then could care a less about eating at all?
- Are you wondering what has happened to your creativity, drive and desire to conquer your dreams?
- Do you toss and turn all night?
- Are you gaining weight despite following a clean diet?
- Are you experiencing OCD symptoms and it is getting in the way of your daily routine?
- Do you suffer from autism or neurogenic condition like Parkinson's?
- Do you have ADHD or a learning disability?
What Can A Brain Neurotransmitter Lab Do?
- Neurotransmitter testing can identify the reason your symptoms are present.
- By knowing what neurotransmitters are high or low natural or specific approaches can be implemented.
- You can support the neuroendocrine system, which can prevent disease.