What Is A Hormone Panel?
Serenity Health Care Center offers hormone panels for anyone looking to learn more about their hormones and hormonal function.
Hormone testing is a great test for anyone to get a baseline before there are symptoms. This allows us to identify which hormone type you are.
- Are you high estrogen? Body type as a pear shape.
- Are you high testosterone? Body type as a box.
Being a driven, high-powered person who is burning the candle at both ends can initially bring energy and drive, but once you have been doing this for a while the opposite happens. You become burnt out, irritable, stressed out and lose vitality for life. Ultimately, bringing you unhappiness and a feeling of being lost.
- Are you tired of being tired?
- Are you tired of being irritable?
- Are you tired of the weight gain around the mid-section?
- Are you tired of not having the sex drive you want?
- Are you tired of brain fog?
- Are you tired of feeling like you are aging rapidly?
- Are you achy?
- Are you having trouble sleeping?
- Do you have PMS?
- Do you have joint pain?
- Do you have irregular menstrual cycles?
- Do you have migraines?
- Do you have anxiety?
What Can A Hormone Panel Do?
- Identifies your hormonal pattern and determines if you are living with too much or too little cortisol
- Keeps you from guessing what your hormones are doing
- Shows you how and what needs to be replaced
- Allows you to monitor the aging process