We have complied a list of recipes that are allergy free and we have tested. We will continue to grow this list.
If you have a recipe your family loves and want us to add it please send it via private message to our Facebook page.
NEW HANDS-ON COOKING CLASSES FROM SERENITY
THE BEST OF HEALTHY COOKING … Presented by Coach Pam
What clients have to say about Coach Pam’s Classes
Quick, easy, affordable and delicious!
Eating healthy for two weeks I lost 12 pounds and dropped my blood sugar from 132 to 104!
After eating your meals I feel energized!
Are you struggling with?
- Weight Loss
- Aches and Pains
Preparing and eating healthy food is faster and easier than you think! Coach Pam will share with you what she has learned about the powerhouse of nutrition that “Super Foods” deliver and how to cook for all your family’s dietary health needs!
- Recipes that are: Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Vegan -Grain Free and more!
- Learn how to: Avoid Processed Foods – Read Labels – Know What Are The Right Fats – Importance of Fiber – Portion Size -Importance Of Carbohydrates Proteins, Fat‘ s At Every Meal
Coach Pam will show you how effortless it really is to incorporate highly nutritious foods into your daily routine by working with Mother Nature’s ingredients! The ingredients she uses are readily available, reasonably priced and packed with nutritional goodness. You will learn to prepare these quality foods quickly and easily while staying within budget and creating a healthy lifestyle.
- Savory Butternut Squash and Quinoa
- Mediterranean Salad
- Winter Stew
- 10 tips for a Gluten Free Kitchen
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Chicken Stock – Gluten Free Recipe
- Gluten & Dairy Free Chicken Wraps
- Grilled Antipasto Plater
Gluten-Free Baking & Desserts
- Flaky Gluten-Free Buttermilk Biscuits
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- King Arthur’s GF Coconut Macaroons
- Great Homemade Gluten Free Brownies
- Pumpkin Oat Bread
- GF Apple Cranberry Strudel
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Orange Dream Pops
- Iced Coffee Latte (no dairy, sugar free)